Sunday, December 12, 2010

First service!

Thank you for praying. God answered SO MANY prayers to bring us to this point and He deserves all the glory. Our first service in the new building went well. We had 15 people in attendance including our family! I preached out of Psalm 127:1a Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it:. I brought out the point that without the LORD's help this building would not have been possible. I could have tried my hardest to get all the work done, but would certainly have fallen short. I then likened that to the fact that we cannot do anything to gain salvation; it is only through Jesus who was born to die.


Leading singing with my guitar!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for your beautiful building!I Timothy 1:17 & Revelation 4:11. Continuing in prayer, Kimberly Rempel

    ReplyDelete